I’m back! I had a baby at the beginning of August and have read several books since then but haven’t had time to formulate proper reviews for them! I will be working on getting them out in the coming weeks but for now, here’s 5 of my favorite books I read in 2017!
They weren’t all published this year, I just happened to read them this year.
Here they are in no particular order! My original review is linked in the title.
- Squeeze Play by Aven Ellis. A lighthearted, hilarious baseball romance set in DC.
- A Man Called Ove by Frederik Bachman. A crotchety, lonely old man starts to see life differently when he gets new neighbors.
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio. The adventures and struggles of a young boy with a facial deformity when he starts public school for the first time.
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover. An emotionally charged romance complete with slam poetry.
- The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan. A librarian with the ability to match the right book to the right person opens a mobile bookshop n in a town with no other access to books.
What were some of your favorite books you read in 2017? I look forward to reading and writing more reviews in 2018. Thanks to those who’ve stuck with me! Let me know in the comments what your faves were and what you look forward to reading in the upcoming year!